Monday, October 22, 2007

Fun at the Sand Dunes!!


Well, it was Wyatt's first trip to the sand dunes this past weekend and we all had a blast! We roughed it in a tent and everything went great until the last night when the biggest dust storm I have ever seen in my life came rolling in! It was miserable out there! Heath and Janae's tent collapsed so they went in my parents trailer, and thank goodness Jared & Sammy brought a trailer or Phil and I would have been SOL! Anyway, the wind was blowing our tent so hard, sand was pouring in and Wyatt slept through the whole thing! It was amazing! He also slept through all the noisy bikes riding around our camp all night! When he's out, he's out!! Anyway, it was a lot of fun hanging out with the fam and being able to go on the last dune trip with Kaleb before he leaves.

8 comments:

Brette said...

Hey, it looks like you guys had lots of fun! Wyatt is getting so big. Well we might see you this weekend up in Payson. I dont think Nate is going to go, soo I am thinking about skipping out and going on up to Snowflake. (Kind of awkward to go to Nate's family bash without him) But nothing is set in stone. Soo hopefully we'll just ya this weekend, if not then our bbq!!

Anonymous said...

O my heck Ash, those pics are adorbale! I love the sand dunes too! I used to go alot growing up and in high school, but havent been for awhile. Tanner and I like to ride our quad out here in Safford though by his parents, so thats been fun! HOw are you? The kids getting HUGE! He has really pretty blue eyes though just like his mom!! Miss you!! Talk to Mary? I did for a little the other day.. she sounds great! I cant wait to see her though!!

Andy and Sara said...

Hey! Love your pictures!! We just got a blog!! It is VERY exciting!!! It's skeber.blogspot.com

Judy (mom) said...

Wow, that looked like a fun trip except for the wind. Little Wyatt is growing like a weed and what a darling little boy he is. Thanks for posting all the pictures!
...Aunt Judy

THE POTTLES said...

Hey Ashlee these pictures look so good. I miss the dunes already. Well one picture you need to get rid of is the one of me. It is sick and you know it. Anyway, I'm still working on mine it should be better by the end of this week hopefully. Well Talk to you later!!!!

sammy

Brette said...

We cut about 9 or 10 inches off, I can't remember exactly. Thats alot to cut off all at once. I'm so glad I did it though. I love short hair. As for this weekend, well i'm leaving Thursday after work to head up to Snowflake, sooo I won't be seeing you guys :( But we'll get this bbq planned!

Brette said...

P.S. I'm sad that I am going to miss out on the camp fire songs. maybe next year..

Andy and Sara said...

Thanks for the comment! Yup, those are my pictures! I am glad you like them! I'd love to take some pictures for you sometime. We will be in Flagstaff at Christmas. Let me know! How is life?? I hope you and your cute little family are doing good!