Monday, January 14, 2008

SUPERCROSS!!!

This past weekend was a blast! My whole family and Phil and I went to Supercross at the Chase Field. It was crazy loud and so fun to watch all the different kinds of people that were there! Dillin and Levi absolutely loved it! Levi could not stop talking about how awesome it was. Heath and Janae were on their way but unfortunately got in a fender bender with an older woman and waited around on the highway for 21/2 hours for the cops to show up. They weren't too happy about it, lets just say that. So they weren't able to make it, but hopefully next year will bring some better luck. All in all we had a great time and will definitely go again next year!


This video is pretty wicked awesome!

Here's a guy jumping over a "triple", I just know that because Phil told me! haha! But I'm learning.
Yea! for Supercross! We're the biggest fans!

Sammy and Jared having a grand ole time!

Mom, Dad, and the Dillin and Levi who are just in awe!

haha! This was Phil's view the whole time! The biggest power mullet we have ever seen! Rock on!

5 comments:

Lyman Family said...

Looks like tons of fun. Hey I just realized that I don't have the right email for you. I got a nasty email from someone saying this is not ashley grahams email. So email me @ lynzlyman@hotmail.com Thanks

Andy and Sara said...

How fun! We were at the Suns' game the same night. It was crazy down at that end of town!

Brette said...

It looks like you guys had fun! Is it just my computer or are only half of your pictures showing up?? Poor Janae and Heath, all that and they didn't even get to go. haha that's rough. Maybe next year all 4of us will be able to make it?!?!

Jen & Blake said...

It is a lot of fun, we went to one years ago and it's all entertainment everywhere you look. I love the new blog header:) So creative:)

Rachel and Jared said...

That is the most awesome mullet. I can't wait to show Jared! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.