Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Time!!!

Christmas was a lot of fun this year! We got to spend it with both of our families, not everyone, but most everyone. We went to my parents Christmas Eve, ate a big feast and acted out the Nativity Scene. This year was pretty quiet for my family because Kaleb wasn't there (he's the obnoxious loud one, but hillarious!) Heath and Janae were in the valley with her family and Sammy & Jared were in Disneyland (lucky dogs!) So this year for the Hatch's it was My Mom, Dad, Dillin, Levi, Aunt Jacque, Phil, Wyatt & Me. This year however was a bit different, we ended up having a few friends over that didn't have anyone to share the holidays with. There was Sheri, who works for my Dad, and a Mom and her daughter who my Dad home teaches. So it was pretty cool having them there with us. Anyway, later on that night we went to Wil and Julie's and hung out with them, Hyrum, Eliza, William, Aunt Cheri, Mimi and Grampy. Tons of fun! Christmas morning, Phil, Wyatt and I did our own thing at our house which was really cool. Then went back out to my parents and then to Wil and Julie's again. It was a great Christmas, not just getting the presents of course, but being able to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! We slacked off again this year, or should I say I slacked off again on sending out a Christmas letter, but we just want to let you all know that we are doing great, couldn't be happier. We hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years and thank you all for your love and support! These are Wyatt's Christmas pj's. So dang cute!

Uncle Phily throwing Eliza in the air! She couldn't get enough!
Chillin' with my cousin William on Christmas Eve.

We just finished acting out the Nativity Scene and now we're striking a pose for the memories. I just love family traditions!

"Joseph" having fun with "Baby Jesus"

Cute little baby Jesus.

This is gonna be good I can just tell!

Oh man, I can't wait to see what's inside! The suspense is killing me!

Papa opening his gift...What a nut!

Mama's turn!
Playiing Nintendo with the new controllers.

" Uuh Mom? What is Papa doing??? He's kinda scaring me...Oh well, Check out my new jacket!"

6 comments:

. said...

so cuuute! wyatt must know when the camera is on, that's when he flashes his funny deer in headlights look right? when my little brother was growing up i always called him my wyie-boy. i still do sometimes. anywho, it's a nick name that you're welcome to use! lol.

Rachel and Jared said...

Hey Ashlee! What fun pictures! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Can't wait to hang out with you guys. We're still on for dinner on the 9th?

Brette said...

Looks like lots of fun! I dont know about you, but I think Wyatt is probably the cutest baby Jesus I've ever seen? Also, I think we have the same Aero sweater? I can't tell though? I guess we both have really good taste.

Farr Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so precious!! Looks like he is getting a cute personality. Isn't being a Mom great?!! I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Kimberly

Chlarson Family said...

I'm pretty sure Wyatt gets cuter and cuter! You guys look like great parents! I really like your sexy pose picture! :)
Kristi

Lyman Family said...

Looks like a great Christmas. I can't beleive how fast Wyatt is growing up. What a cute kid.