Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally catching up on posts....

So for our two year anniversary back in May, oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm this far behind! Anyway, we decided to go camping at Willard Springs for the weekend. My Mom watched Wyatt for us so it was just the two of us. We had a lot of fun, but after daylight came and went, we didn't know what to do with ourselves. We actually got bored believe it or not! haha! so Phil, being the creative guy he is, decided to make a game out of nature....literally...

Here he is looking as proud of himself as ever! It was kind of like horseshoes, but with a stick and a loop made out of an oak tree branch. Pretty cool huh? And this is how it is done! I may look like I was a pro at it, but I was terrible! I'm going to be honest here! Phil killed me!


This was our humble abode for the weekend. cute huh?

We had a great time and enjoyed every minute being together just the two of us!

3 comments:

taytum said...

You are so much, hmm....tougher(?) than me! I would not want to go camping for my anniversary (let alone other times). I blame my lack of liking the outdoors on my father who never took me camping or fishing as a kid.

Stockbridge Family said...

How much fun! You guys are so creative. How did you get to leave Wyatt for so long? Is he totally weened? I can't wait till we get to go on a weekend trip just the 2 of us! And get a night with sleep!
We will get together one of these days...!

. said...

that's so fun that you guys went camping! i love camping. it's so funny that you guys made up your own game! lol.