Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girls trip to California


We just got back from our almost week long girls/boys (Wyatt) trip to good ole California. Jacque had a work seminar there and was kind enough to invite us along. We stayed on Coronado Island which is so beautiful there. The weather is perfect, mid 70's all the time! I can see why people like it there because of the weather, but in my opinion that would be the only reason for me to want to go there, it's just too crowded for me. Anyway, we played on the beach, went shopping, walked and walked and walked forever! I felt so bad for Wyatt, not only did he spend most of the time in his carseat because of traveling, but he spent the other half in his stroller being pushed around for miles everywhere we went. He was a good boy though and handled it very well, thank goodness! We had a great time of course, who doesn't have fun in California, but we were ready to come home to our wonderful small town of Flagstaff.

5 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

HOW stinking fun! I bet you girls were crazy and had a blast!

S. and A. Millar said...

I love coronado island, it is really pretty there! I bet you all had a great time! Oh bye the way thats a really cute yellow onesie wyatt has on, someone who really likes you must have gotten that for him ;)

Family of 3 said...

Hey guys! It's Logan and Melissa! How is everything? Hope all is going well. Love you!

Farr Family said...

Sounds like you girls had a blast! That is a beautiful place. It was awesome catching up with you and your family at the reunion. Wyatt is such a cutie! You are an awesome mom!! We love your family!!

Brette said...

My my someone who loves you must of made that good looking picture for you!! :)