Friday, August 15, 2008

Wyatt's first hair cut!!!

The before pictures... We should've spiked his hair up so you could see just how long it was. Oh well.


The after pictures! It's amazing how much older he looks now! A lot of women say they cry after they cut their first childs hair because then they look all grown up, but to be honest I was so happy and excited! It was a lot of fun. And the amazing part is that he didn't cry at all or even move that much while we were cutting it. He did so good!
What did they do to me??

5 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I cant believe how big he's getting.

Veleda said...

Love the picture. What an adorable little guy.

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I love your pics, you guys are funny.
Happy late Birthday, I hope you had a fun day.

Farr Family said...

What a handsome boy you have!! I have to be honest, I'm one of those mom's. I didn't cry but was a little sad when Ryan finally let me cut the curls in the back of Dallin's hair. Boy, little Wyatt sure is growing up.

Barbara said...

Hello Hello! I am so glad you found my blog! It is so good to hear from you! Miss you tons! You and your little family are so cute. You look really happy. Your little boy is so adorable!!! His eyes are to die for! Aren't little boys so fun?!
Keep in touch!
Barbara