Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wyatt's First Birthday Party!


Yes, finally I have posted the pictures from Wyatt's birthday party. And yes, it was a blast! as you can probably tell. Alot of people came to join us in the fun which we really appreciated. He got a ton of cool stuff. We gave him a cupcake to get all messy with and for some odd wierd reason, unknown to us, he didn't like it at all! As you can tell in the pictures. We were expecting him to eat it and just love getting all messy cause Momma doesn't let him do that too often. haha! anyway, he finally got used to it and seemed to somewhat like it. And of course we had a pinata, I just couldn't resist! I love pinatas! I didn't get to have one for my birthday, so i got to take a wack at it with all the kids. haha! I will always be a kid at heart just like my Dad. Overall, I thought the party turned out really well. Thanks to everyone who helped!

7 comments:

S. and A. Millar said...

I can't believe Wyatt is already one! Where does the time go? We had fun at the party, and the pinata was a great fun idea!

Family of 3 said...

So fun!! Happy Birthday Wyatt! :)

Stockbridge Family said...

Wyatt is getting so big! He looks way older than Camden! Sorry we missed the party... maybe you guys can come to Camden's...? Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Ashley!! How are you?? It's been so long! Your little boy is adorable, where are you guys now?

Lori said...

So cute! I think that picture is hilarious where he didn't like the cupcake... :) What a fun kid. You guys look great!

Rachel and Jared said...

I can't say it enough, Wyatt is too cute! I can't believe he's a year! That's nuts. I'm sorry I didn't call yesterday, but I guess the Smallville premiere isn't until next week. So, we should plan dinner and watch it. i'm so exicted! Jared saw a sneak peek of one of the new episodes. I'll have to find it and post it on our blog. It's so silly I get so excited over that show, but it's so good!

Anonymous said...

We are in Animas NM. It's a really tiny town off I 10, about an hour and a half from Safford. Wow you're crazy busy! I don't know how you keep up. You look happy, it's so good to catch up with ya!