Tuesday, November 25, 2008

He's walking!!!

So yes, the rumors are true. Wyatt is finally walking!!! Can I get a "Hallelujah!!?!" I know a lot of you Mothers out there are thinking, "She has no idea what kind of trouble she's in for." Which is probably true, but you have no idea how long we have been wanting him to walk, especially me and my back & shoulders! I just don't know how much longer I can carry him around all the time. Yes, I'm a sissy...Anyway, he started last week and walked like a pro, like he already knew how to do it. which he probably did. Then for some wierd reason the next day in a half he acted like he forgot how to and acted afraid of doing it. We think it's just the stubborn ox coming out in him. He'll walk when he feels like walking!! haha! I wonder where he gets that from? Poor kid and all our future kids, having both sides as stubborn as ever, we're going to have a rough time! Oh well. I would post a video of it right now, but for some reason the videos on my phone won't save onto my computer, so I'll have to take a video with our camera and post it later on. Anyway, just thought I would spread the good and "semi-bad" news. haha! :)

5 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

Yeah Wyatt! I can remember the aching back thing gettin gold fast, not to mention when they weight more than a semi! Glad to hear he's crusing, good luck with this new chapter of life when they are mobile and get into everything:) Watch out Christmas tree, here he comes! xoxoxo

THE POTTLES said...

Jenna and geoffs pumpkin had ghosts on it it and it said trick or treat. Yeah you need to put the videos up because people will probably not believe you. JK

Nicole said...

Hey! This is Nicole (Evans). I'm taking a chance that you'll remember who I am. We hung out a little at good ol EAC. I stumbled on your blog from a friends and was suprised to see you! I will have to put a pic of me on my blog incase you can't remember me-but hey...if you don't o well. If you do drop me a line!

Nicole said...

Good to hear from you-love the blog. It looks like you are doing good! Send me an email at nicolelunt44@hotmail.com so I can give you an update and be more personal. Happy Thanksgiving!

S. and A. Millar said...

Yay for Wyatt! What a big boy!