Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Huntin' Family

Well, this was our Halloween this year. Wednesday night we went to Safeway and picked out some pumpkins, Wyatt had a blast crawling on the haystacks and picking them out! That night we went out to my parents and had a pumpkin carving contest. of course...

Let me start out by saying that Phil cheated. He did not use your regular old knive to carve the pumpkin this year, instead he used........his power tools! He may have cheated, but I guess it was pretty smart, cause he ended up winning the contest. He kept saying that this was the best pumpkin he has ever carved in his life! And it really was. He did a great job I must say. Doesn't it look like a Phil pumpkin too? hahaha! Love it!
This is my pumpkin! Isn't she a beauty?? Actually, this is probably the worst one I've ever done in my life and I kept saying that as well. Just so you know, he's sucking on a sucker. I thought it was a wonderful artistic touch don't you?
Here we are Halloween night all decked out in our camo looking exhausted after a long night of trick or treating! (We only went to two houses ;)) But it was a lot of fun none the less.
I just love this little guy!! I just can't say that enough! :) Look at that smile! He's going to be a ladies man that's for sure! He's already got the flirting down. Should I be worried??
Here's Crappa, showing him how to shoot the bow! Like Father, like son! oh no!!!!!! jk!!!
I just love this guy too! Can you tell? And yes everyone, that is a beard and a mustache he's sporting. Oh Dear..........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh you guys are so cute, Cody almost through on his camo's for his Halloween costume but he thought it would be too hot, not him, the camo's ;) (don't tell him I said that).
I love the pumpkins and Phil's is awesome, how did he do that with powertools?
Just wait until next year when Wyatt doesn't get tired of trick or treating and goes from house to house, it's a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I spelled "threw" wrong, I had to let you know, it would bother me if I didn't.

Family of 3 said...

What a cute little family!

Bowman Family said...

Hey Ashley-
Your family is so dang cute I would love to take pictures of you guys. We are coming up for Thanksgiving this year if you want to do them then that would be a perfect time. Let me know.
Talk to ya soon,
Tara

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Love the "hunting family" it fits. And Phil's pumpkin turned out awesome!

Jen & Blake said...

What a cutie, you should be worried! Wyatt looks adorable as ever. Poor Phil and his hunt, I haven't heard of too many sucessful hunts this season...glad he is moving on to bigger and better things:) And you song is awesome! I love it and can't wait to hear it!

Unknown said...

Your kid is so cute!