Saturday, January 3, 2009

Family Pictures

So my amazingly, gifted, talented cousin Tara took these family pictures for us during Thanksgiving and we love them! This was our first professional picture shoot of our family since Wyatt was born so it was exciting to see them! Thanks a lot Tara again for doing that! Wyatt did alright, but poor guy, it was freezing outside and he only had that t-shirt on. So needless to say he wasn't his happy, go-lucky self during pictures, but Tara managed to get some really good ones. So here they are...




hahahaha! I love this one sooo muchMy two favorite boys...


Look at those eyes.....watch out girls!



10 comments:

Allison said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! You guys are a great looking family... and Wyatt- what a cutie!

Jessie and Byron said...

so cute Ashlee!!! I miss you!

Barbara said...

You have a beautiful family! Wyatt is so expressive...LOVE IT!

Julie Graham said...

Phil and Ash Lee I love the family photos! They are really good and I love to see Wyatt's personality in them! You all look great! I am glad you were able to get these taken-PRICELESS! I MISS and love you guys!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

They turned out so great. I love 'em.

Farr Family said...

Your family pictures are adorable! Wyatt looks like a stud. We hope your family is doing well! I love checking your blog and looking at your cute pictures! We love your family!
Kimberly

Rachel and Jared said...

Well, hello! We miss you guys too! It has been a crazy past few months. We really do need to get together again! Since school has started again, I think we won't be travelling as much. What cute pictures! I love that one of Wyatt making a goofy face. He is so cute! Hopefully see you Sunday!

Brette said...

I thought I commented on this post? I sure didn't though... Your cousin did an amazing job! I think they turned out very cute. Wyatt is such a little nut in some of these, it cracks me up. Speaking of him, I think I get to see the little monster this weekend! Anyway, Girls Day Saturday, HERE WE COME!!!

Family of 3 said...

Love you pictures! What a cute family! :) I gave you an award. Check out my blog.

Veleda said...

I am so excited to get into your blog and see how Wyatt is growing. I feel like I hardly know him. He looks so adorable. How I would love to get him and plant a few Grandma-Great kisses on him.
Miss all of you. Come down to the valley of the sun while it is so nice.
Love you