Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Latest Happenings of the Graham Crackers


Holy Moly! It's been a while since I've updated! Just a little video of Wyatt helping me out around the house. He loves to vaccum as you can tell, he loves to help load and unload the dishwasher & pull the blankets I'm trying to fold out of my hands and lay on them! He's quite the character and is showing more and more personality everyday and is becoming more and more of a pain everyday! jk! He now has an extensive vocabulary of 10 words they are: Mama, Papa, Crappa (my Dad's name), uh oh, apple, ouch, box, night night, eyes, nose. That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's some more it's just too late to think. Anyway, he is growing up way too fast! I can't believe he'll be 2 in August!!!! Insane!
Phil is our little school-goer nowdays trying to get his classes done for firefighting. And he is doing soo well. I couldn't be more proud of him! :) This is a picture of him before he went to the hospital for the first time to put in his clinical time. He looks like a blueberry huh? jk He works so hard for us and even when things are hard, he still manages to keep a smile on his face. That's one of the many things I love about him! Anyway, enough with that mooshy love stuff!! Yuck! jk
As for me, I'm just staying as busy as I have ever been. I'm done coaching basketball for now, which even though it's hard for me to admit, it was a lot of fun. Now I'm coaching tennis for Sinagua High School again and teaching tennis for the Elementary schools around town for an after school program called FACTS. I love teaching and coaching, it's something I've always wanted to do. So I guess you could say I'm living the dream baby! haha! Oh yeah, and I'm still a slave for my Dad at Hatch Plumbing. Just thought I'd throw that in there ;)


That's a wrap for our family for now. I'll be posting some more pictures soon.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

AshLee I did not know that you lived in flagstaff or that sinagua has tennis now... You learn something new everyday. I miss you hatchlets.

Jen & Blake said...

Glad to hear you are doing good. Wyatt is such a cutie with the most fun personality! I could just squeeze him:) Nice job Phil, good luck w/ school and FF. Get used to the blueberry look! If he needs any help serious call Blake he would to talk fire.

Rachel and Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel and Jared said...

Wyatt is so cute! And he is such a good little helper! We love our quad! We should go quadding some weekend (when it's not so cold). Also, we should get a camping trip together for the summer and bring out quads. We're not excited at all about having quads, haha! Talk to you later!

Unknown said...

Your kid is so freaken cute!