Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You can check out my Music

Hey everyone. I just found this website not too long ago that I was able to put my music on so you could check it out. The address for my profile is...http://music.mormontimes.com/artist.php?id=275 If you've been wanting to hear the music for "It's Only A Picture" you can go to this site and check it out. That's the only song I've put up there so far, but I'm working on getting the rest up there. So I'll let you know when I do. Keep in mind, the recordings aren't professional, but hopefully you'll like them. Thank you so much everyone for all your nice comments and for your love and support! Hope everyone is doing well!

6 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Ok, seriously you're amazing. I'm so glad you found this site so that you could share you wonderful talent with us. We're excited to see you guys for Easter in a few weeks! I'm sure Wyatt has grown a ton.

Andy and Sara said...

AshLee-

Your song is INCREDIBLE! Your voice is awesome. What a great talent to have! I am super jealous! This is awesome!

Allison said...

Hello! Make a CD already! I love, love, LOVE that song. I loved the lyrics, but hearing it with the music... so good! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

AshLee!! Im soo glad you commented about your blog, cause somehow I had not seen yours yet! I LOOOOOOOVed your song. I had tears seriously the moment I first heard your voice. I LOVE how you sing, your depth and sincerity in your songs. It also brought me back to our EA living nxt door to eachother days listening to your old songs and LOVING each and every one of them so much. I STILL want that old CD back, I lost my whole cd collection on a plane. So let me know when you want to send that, That CD is my most favoritist cd EVER, seriously. I love your music, SUCH a huge fan. So proud to be your friend. LOVE YOU!!

Julie Graham said...

AshLee you have such a beautiful and talented voice! I loved getting to hear you sing this! You have the ability to sing with a fullness that adds so much to the music It seemed like there was more music than just your voice and your guitar. Very nice! I love and miss you!

Farr Family said...

I can't wait to go check out that sight! I love your music and am so impressed! We love you!
Kimberly