Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Check it out and tell me what you think!!

Hey Everyone! Really exciting news! Dave Belcher, the guy who's recording my songs sent me an mp3 of a song we recorded called "Come Unto Him", so I put it up on my music sight. The link is on the right side here under "my music". If you want, you can check it out and tell me what you think. I wrote this song with the Young Women in Camp Verde when Phil and I lived there, so it's pretty exciting! Dave added the ambiance and the drums and stuff, which was very nice of him, so tell me what you think! (fyi, the song's not completely done, and yes the drums are a little off, but we're going to fix that;) The c.d. will be done soon, so for those of you who would like a copy just send your address to my email, it's beautifulsurprise12@hotmail.com This is so exciting! haha! if you can't tell by all the exclamation points in here! Anyway, as soon as I get the finished product, I'm going to start sending it in. So I'll keep you guys posted! Till next time... :)

5 comments:

Wil Graham said...

Wow. Well done AshLee! I love the harmonies, the arrangement and lyrics. This is a great song, thank you for sharing it. I'm excited for you! :) Love, Wil

Spencer and Marlee said...

You are so talented!!!! I would love a copy of the cd!!Thanks for sharing your beautiful voice with us!!

. said...

Awesome! I loved them both. I haven't heard "it's only a picture" for awhile and they're both awesome. Loved it-Love you!

Erin said...

AshLee, you are AWESOME!! I LOVE the songs. Never give up on this because I have total confidence in you that you'll do something MAJOR with your music! Great job. I definitely want your cd. I'll pay!

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

I am so glad I found you! I am a blog FREAK! your song is AWESOME! Great work