Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Wyatt looked so dang cute in his Halloween costumes! This Anne Geddy bear outfit is from Phil's Mom. Thanks Mimi! He was nice and cozy in it when we went trick ir treating out in the freezing cold! We went with my Aunt Jacque and my cousin Tristyn. I can't wait till Wyatt is Tristyn's age and can run door to door sayng "trick or treat!" And hopefully not run too fast and fall on his face like Tristyn did last night! uh oh!
















Here's the cute Tiger outfit my Mom gave to Wyatt! We took him to our Ward Halloween party and he loved it! So much so that he was pooped afterwards! Just couldn't handle all the excitement and fun!!! Poor kid.

5 comments:

Brette said...

Wyatt is definitly the cutest teddy bear and tiger that I've ever seen!! He'll be running up to people's doors and yelling trick or treat before you know it.

S. and A. Millar said...

What a cute baby! Don't wish him to grow up to fast, it happens fast enough as it is! :) Enjoy every moment!

Jen & Blake said...

Tooo cute! I love the outfits, isn't it sooo fun to dress them up! It only gets more fun:) So glad we get to check you guys out. When my bbroken computer gets fixed I will finally update my blog:) Love ya

Erin said...

Hi Ashlee!! Oh my goodness, it's been forever... and you're a mom! How crazy is that? I heard that you guys are living in Flagstaff again. You'll have to give me an update! I miss you a ton. You're baby is SO SO cute!

Farr Family said...

What a cuite!! Wyatt looked adorable in both costumes. He is getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow. Enjoy every moment! We love ya!