Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've been Tagged...

My Sister-In-Law Brette tagged me, so here it goes!

Six facts about me....

1. I am deathly afraid of spiders!! I've always been afraid of them since I was little, but after I saw the movie "Arachnaphobia"...I am petrified! I can't smash them! I can't get within ten feet of them! I can't even look at them without freaking out! I'm so afraid they're going to crawl on me and eat me alive! no joke.

2. I just barely found out from my Mom that I've been spelling my name wrong my whole life. I have always spelt it Ash Lee, but it's really AshLee. No space. Enough said about that...

3. I was prom princess my junior year. Yeah, I know, what a flook huh?

4. I have written several songs, have a c.d. and plan on becoming a professional songwriter!

5. I was known as "The Queen of Tetherball" when I was in grade school! I beat a 6 foot 6th grader named Adam Sandstrom, he was supposedly "The King of Tetherball", but I kicked his trash and took away his throne! Take that Adam! jk! haha!

6. In college me and a bunch of my friends went and played on cottonseed on this guys cotton farm and the farmer heard us and started coming towards the seed we were playing on in his truck. So some of our friends got scared and hopped in their truck and took off and the owner saw them and chased after them for a good 2 miles or so. We saw the whole thing! It was a high speed chase down the highway! He was ticked! Then we decided to leave and as we came off of the huge pile of cottonseed, the farmers wife drove up to us and caught us, we thought we were dead, but she just told us to "get in before he comes back!" So she drove us to our car and we left! She was a pretty cool farmer's wife if you ask me!

Ok now I will tag... Sammy, Rachelle, Lyndsay, & Jen.

4 comments:

Brette said...

I knew 4 out of the 6, not bad... I really, really hate bugs and spiders too, they also give me the heebie jeebies. You forgot to tell everyone what a great guitar teacher you are! With the guitar skills you've taught me, I feel like I'm on the way to becoming the next big rocker ya know?

Erin said...

That's pretty funny about your name and the cotton seed story. That kind of stuff was so fun!

Rachel and Jared said...

Hi Ashlee! It's Rachel! How are you? (even though I just saw you yesterday.) I got your blog link from Amy McDonald. That's funny that you didn't know how to spell your name until recently, haha. Better late than never, right? Here's our blog, thekierens.blogspot.com. Check it out! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Janiel said...

so i was blog stalking, and i saw your picture, and thought "i totally know her!!!" How in the heck are you? your little boy is soooooo cute! aren't they so much fun! hey, you look happy. hope things are going well! maybe we'll see you soon!