Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been Tagged!


4 Jobs I've had: (this one's exciting)

1. A slave for my Dad at Hatch Plumbing since I was 12

2. I took tickets at Volleyball, Basketball and Football games at Thatcher High School

3. Still a slave for my Dad at good ole Hatch Plumbing

4.



4 Movies I can watch over and over:

1. I second, no I third Amy & Rachel: Just Friends

2. Frequency

3. Elf (this is now our family tradition to watch this every Christmas)

4. The Count of Monte Cristo



4 Places I've lived:

1. Flagstaff, AZ

2. Thatcher, AZ

3. Camp Verde, AZ (I never thought I would ever live there, but it wasn't too bad)

4.



4 Guilty Pleasures:

1. Jackets! I love Jackets!

2. Carmellos!

3. Sunflower Seeds

4. Basketball Shorts



4 TV Shows I watch:

1. Lost (I love thinker shows like that!)

2. Smallville (We are what you would call "addicted")

3. AMERICAN IDOL!!!!

4. Dharma & Greg (we just recently started watching this, and it's pretty funny)



4 Favorite Foods:

1. Steak!

2. Totinos Pizza

3. Curried Rice

4. Chicken Fried Rice



4 Websites I visit often:

1. Blogs

2. YouTube

3. Hotmail

4.



4 Places I've been on vacation:

1. Durango, CO

2. Las Vegas

3. Featherville, ID

4. The Sand Dunes



I tag.....Whoever would like to do this! :)

0 comments: