Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Cell Phone R.I.P.

Something terrible has happened Everyone! Iaccidentally left my phone on top of my car, took off with it and now it's demolished! Completely destroyed! In fact, it was soo destroyed that I couldn't find anything but the plastic back cover and the internal circuit board thing. Anyway, the terrible part about it is that I've lost all my pictures, videos, things I had on my Calendar (which I don't know how I'm going to survive without everything I had in there) and all my contacts #'s!! I know, it's awful. And what's worse is that I was stupid enough to just leave it on top of my car and forget about it. AAAAAHHH!!! But hey we all do stupid things right? That's what makes us human. Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you guys could tell me what your numbers are so I can put them back into my phone. Cause I don't want to lose touch with any of you! Thanks!

p.s. And thank you all for taking part in my experiment. I've just decided that all the "normal" people I guess, start with their pinky and all the "super, wicked-cool, awesome" people start with their pointer. jk! Thanks again :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel and Jared said...

I'm sorry that happened Ashlee, that really sucks. I did that with my wallet a long time ago. I felt really dumb.My cell is 928-600-2979.

Brette said...

I heard about this, and couldn't help but laugh. Although that first thing I said after I laughed was, oooh man all her contacts and pictures!! I do feel for you, honestly. It's a terrible thing! Good thing I still have alot of those cute pictures and videos I've sent you of Wyatt. One of these days I'll re-send them all to you. When are you clowns going to come over to Sedona so we can go bowling!?! I'm ready you know!!

Steven T Hatch said...

I wouldn't feel bad about it- it's all part of being a busy mom. I do things like that all the time. Recently I left my diaper bag on the garage floor by the car- oops! Anywho thanks for the comment on my paintings. I may be able to paint (sort of) but I sure can't sing worth a darn. You, on the other hand, were blessed with an amazing voice! I'm not sure you had our number to begin with but in case you ever need to call us it's (480)254-4807. I hope you all are doing well :)
Jenny

Barbara said...

I am so sorry! Thats the worst, I have lost my cell before and it's like your whole world is on pause. It's funny really how much we rely on our Cellular devices.. :) 520-461-3965

Rachel and Jared said...

Thanks Ashlee! We do need to hang out one of these days. It is so nice now, we need to take advantage of good quading weather. I don't know, I think it's going to be a boy, but maybe I'm just wishing. But, I'll be happy either way.

Kelly said...

you MUST have your VT's number! two two one seven three eight two. i know, i'm amazing for spelling that out for you.

hope you had an awesome mother's day. i meant to grab you to wish you such as church but that just wasn't happening....

sorry about your phone! that's tragic!!

. said...

i just listened to you song that you posted a link for---amazing! loved it!

Kristin said...

Hi Ashlee!
Found your blog off of Sammy's :) Looks like things are going well for you! your little guy is adorable, for sure. :)
Kristin [McGuire] Call

THE POTTLES said...

Hey listen I don't know if you know but you need to do something with this blog its lookin the same everyday. Love you!

Brette said...

I 2nd Sammy....