Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bailee, Dakota, Kayden, & McKenzie

My cousin Bailee & her three little girls came up this past Saturday so we could see the new babies and visit with her. They are so stinkin' cute & tiny! Here's just a few pictures to show you how small they are, or how big Wyatt is, you pick! He's such a chunk! Bailee looks so good! She has lost the weight like no other, we're so proud of her. She's such a good mom. Dakota, every 5 minutes would say, "I love you Mom."

Ok, so Dakota is 3 & Wyatt is only 9 months! haha!

What a natural!

hahahaha! I love this picture!!! He looks like a giant compared to them!
"Help me Mom! Kayden's going to eat me alive!"

8 comments:

. said...

So Bailee Duke is your cousin huh? I knew her in high school, although I don't know if she'd remember me! Does she have a blog? That's so cute that you took Wyatt to prom! He is always making the funniest faces. He must be a crack up! When is it time for another baby Phil? Jk! :)

Brette said...

Wow your a posting maniac!! haha Wyatt does look like a Monster next to them! They are so tiny and cute. How old are they again?? It looks like Wyatt was the perfect date for prom too.

Allison said...

Okay... so cute! I love those pictures! I have to say that I went to bed happy last night after watching American Idol. I'm so glad she's gone. She drove me nuts... and yes! That's a cruel thing to say. I do feel sorry for her but she bugged me. I do like her music I just think she needed to go. Okay, the end.

Jen & Blake said...

How fun! It is so fun to have cousins to share kids with and grow up together:) Even if he is big, he's soooo cute! And Phil and poor deer, and the poor car! What luck, maybe you need to be the designated driver if you plan to have a car much longer:) j/k!

Allison said...

Oh, those cute kids? They are my niece and nephew. I'm so excited because I'm getting another nephew in August. I can't wait for another new baby. Again- I'm glad I reap the benefits of these kids and I put forth very little effort. My poor sister. She just wants a niece or nephew but none of her siblings are married to help her out... ha ha! :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

What a cute/ big kid! I can't believe how big he has gotten! Love your Pop's! looks like you guys are doing great!

Rachel and Jared said...

Wyatt is too cute! He's definitely a growing boy. Let's plan on Thursday for Smallville. That will be fun. I'll give you a call.

Allison said...

I am so glad for the results of American Idol. I won't say why in case you haven't heard who's off but yah! It's good!!!